Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
Regular consumption of Graviola juice, recommended for diabetics as well, provides a consistent supply of antioxidant nutrients, vitamins and minerals meant to revitalize the body, and is a reliable ally in preventing the onset of disease.
GRAVIOLA is the fruit of an evergreen green tree, Annona Muricata, native to Central America (Mexico, Cuba, Caribbean Islands) and northern North America (Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador). The nutritional, but also therapeutic qualities of this tree from which it is used, besides the fruit, the leaves, seeds and bark, have determined its adoption and its spread in all tropical areas of Africa, Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Thailand) and Pacific. Annona Muricata is part of the Annonaceae family and is adapted to areas with high humidity and relatively warm winters.
Like many other plants, Annona Muricata has a long history of use in traditional medicine (recorded long ago - Bilon 1869), being considered a rich source of active phytoconstituents, with therapeutic benefits for health. Thus, all the elements of the Annona Muricata tree, fruit, leaves, bark, flowers, root or seeds have been used in traditional medicine as remedies in various lung diseases (asthma, bronchitis), liver disease, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, parasitic infections, for rheumatic pain or neuralgia.
The taste of graviola fruit is reminiscent of coconut or banana, and the aroma is described as a combination of strawberries and pineapple, with hints of citrus. In addition to this combination of flavors, which also inspired the name of the fruit of Annona Muricata, graviola is also a rich and complex source of phytonutrients in a perfect synergy, easily assimilated by the body.
Graviola natural juice is obtained from 100% ripe graviola fruit. After removing the bark and seeds, the fruit is shed. Use the juice thus obtained together with grapefruit pulp, without the addition of water, sugar, dyes, preservatives, additives etc.
Also, more than 200 phytochemicals have been identified: volatile oils, phenols, antistresses with antistress, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anxiolytic, antiparasitic and larvicide, cytostatic. In addition, clinical trials support hypoglycemic and hepatoprotective activity.
Graviola has been widely studied in recent decades due to its inexhaustible therapeutic potential, along with other medicinal plants that are considered basic in maintaining global health, given the proportions considered "epidemic" of chronic diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular, cancer).
Countless scientific studies have certified the therapeutic potential of graviola fruit. Extensive phytochemical assessments have shown the presence of numerous bioactive constituents and suggest the regular consumption of graviola fruit which provides essential nutrients, being also a redoubtable ally of the organism to prevent the installation of diseases.
Prevention / Remedies:
Benefits of Graviola juice:
• Strengthens the immune system: it has a lot of excellent properties, especially as an antioxidant, and contributes to the strengthening of the body's defense functions;
• Energizing and remineralizing, regulates the biological clock of the body, fights insomnia, anxiety and depression;
• Improves digestion: constant consumption of graviola juice, due to its high fiber content, promotes regular bowel movements, stimulates digestion, so it is beneficial in constipation, bloating, flatulence and digestive disorders;
• Antifungal, antiviral, anthelmintic: prevents infections by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, viruses and parasites in the digestive tract;
• Prevents joint disease and osteoporosis: contains calcium and phosphorus, which helps to strengthen the bones;
• Prevents heart disease: regulates blood pressure and circulation;
• Natural antitumor and cytostatic: prevents the formation of tumors and supports the body in the fight against cancer, having specific phytonutrients, antigen, with antiproliferative and cytostatic properties, effective in colon, breast, prostate, liver and pancreatic cancer.
Daily prophylactic dose: 30 ml.
For a complete cure it is recommended to administer the product for a minimum period of 6 months.
Precautions: It is not given concomitantly with Coenzyme Q10.
One bottle of Graviola contains 470 ml and reaches a period of 2 weeks (prophylactic dose).
For a quick effect, we recommend 4 bottles per month.
Graviola fruit juice (Annona muricata) 100% natural, without preservatives or synthetic excipients, contains:
• C vitamin;
• Vitamin B complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9);
• old age;
• folic acid;
• minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc;
• over 150 acetogenins with pot