The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 100 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Any organ or tissue starts in its composition from undifferentiated cells, namely from stem cells. These are young cells, which then transform into adult cells with activities specific to each organ. Adult stem cells are undifferentiated cells located among specialised cells in a tissue or organ that can further form any tissue and organ in the body.
The essential role of these cells in the living organism is to maintain the integrity and repair the tissue wear they are found in. Stimulation of stem cell formation leads to faster regeneration of cells of various organs, thus maintaining their youth and restoring, in some cases, diseased tissues.
With age, the number of stem cells present in the bloodstream decreases significantly. This is why we need to permanently bring in adult stem cells in the body.
Presentation: 2x30 cps vial
1. Echinacea purpurea - root - 70 mg
2. Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) - root - 50 mg
3. Aloe Ferox - crystallised juice - 40 mg
4. Black currant (Ribes nigrum) - leaves - 40 mg
5. Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - plant - 50 mg
6. Elder (Sambucus nigra) - flowers - 50 mg
7. Carica papaya - extract - 50 mg
8. Melissa officinalis - leaf - 50 mg
9. Mineral zeolite bushel (83.3% clinoptilolite) - 50 mg
10. Gelatine capsule
1. Alga AFA (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) - 100 mg
2. Chlorella pyrenoidosa - 100 mg
3. Spirulina platensis - 50 mg
4. Astragalus membranaceus - root - 100 mg
5. Laminaria japonica - 50 mg
6. Birch (Betula alba) - leaves - 50 mg
7. Gelatine capsule
1. Contributes to the process of producing adult stem cells and favours their movement into the tissues where the body needs
2. Supports the normal functioning and regeneration of the nervous system
3. Supports the formation in quantities and a normal morphology of the figurative elements of the blood
4. Supports the body in recovery after post-traumatic neurological disorders
5. Contributes to the reduction of inflammatory processes
6. Contributes to the repair of damaged tissues (joints, muscles, nerve, eye, etc.) of degenerative processes
7. Supports the natural mechanisms of endocrine regulation of the body.
1 cps / day from each vial, with 1 hour break between them, 1 hour before or after meal
To be administered with caution to pregnant or lactating women and diabetics. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.