The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 200 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
This offer is available until Friday, 8 of March, 11:59 PM!
Until the discovery of penicillin, silver was extremely valuable, being the only known antibiotic and disinfectant.
Dr. Hery Margaff shows the silver as having a great ability to destroy pathogenic microorganisms (in 6 minutes it destroys over 650 categories of pathogenic microorganisms - viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi).
Dr. Becker's research has shown that silver has the effect of bringing cancer cells back to their normal healthy cell state.
The World Health Organization recommends 0.05-0.10 mg of silver per liter of drinking water.
Presentation: 500 ml bottle
Metallic silver coloidal form 0,003%, purity 99,99%,
Purified water 99,995%, 499,975 g / 500ml, purity <1μS / cm.
Product 100% natural, does not contain flavorings, additives, stabilizers, preservatives or allergenic substances.
1. Contributes to the rapid recovery of injured tissues
2. Supports the restoration of the cellular bioelectric flux and the rehabilitation of the electromagnetic field
3. Contributes to reducing the effectiveness of the bacterial plaque
4. Contributes to the protection of teeth, enamel enhancing and prevents the appearance of caries
5. Contributes to good functioning of the cardiovascular system
6. Contributes to the good functioning of the digestive and nervous system
7. Contributes to the good functioning of the immune system.
5 ml 2 - 3 times / day is kept in the mouth for 30-60 seconds.
Accidental swallowing presents no danger.
Side effects do not exist. It's not toxic or allergenic. There is no danger of getting silver particles in the body. Silver particles are removed within about 72 hours of ingestion. It does not create addiction or habit, with long-term use. For people with special sensitivities (anemia, rare diseases, etc.), we recommend that you seek advice from the specialist before using the product internally.