Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
Manganese is an oligoelement with a very important role in the body, which is a basic component in the synthesis of enzymes, but also an activator for others. Maintaining an optimal level of manganese ensures health, which plays a key role in the metabolic process of proteins and fats, in regulating and maintaining the level of sugar in the body and in the immune system health. Manganese deficiencies in the body can lead to health problems such as decreased auditory and ocular acuity, joint pain, weakening of ligament strength, cardiac disorders, mental disorders, and infertility.
Presentation: 500 ml bottle
Distilled water, manganese gluconate - 1.25 g
7 ml solution contains 5 mg of manganese (250% of DZR)
1. Supports the formation of connective tissues and bones
2. Contributes to collagen biosynthesis
3. Contributes to cholesterol synthesis
4. Supports the action of insulin in the body
5. Contributes to the activation of the enzymes responsible for the production of DNA and RNA
6. Contributes to the balance of blood sugars
7. Contributes to the activation of the enzymatic system involved in energy metabolism and protein metabolism.
1 - 2 teaspoons / day
The specified quantity is given for an adult weighing 70 kg.
To be administered with caution to pregnant and nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.