Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
Copper is a microelement found in the human body in small quantities, and its importance is closely related to the ability to yield and accept electrons, thus participating in redox reactions that lead to the elimination of free radicals. Copper can be assimilated by the body from foods such as meat, eggs, nuts, seeds, cereals, but not from fruits or refined food. Having a much faster metabolism than adults, children need a larger copper supply, as they are involved in energy production. Copper plaques can lead to anemia, increased risk of infection, bone disorders or cumbersome development.
Presentation: 500 ml bottle
Distilled water, copper gluconate 1.25 g
7 ml solution contains: 2100 mcg of copper (210% of DZR)
1. Support the synthesis of collagen, maintaining skin health
2. Contributes to the elasticity of blood vessels
3. Contributes to the production of cellular energy
4. Contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system and the brain
5. Supports the recovery of ulceration and wounds
6. Contribute to keeping your cholesterol within normal limits
7. Contribute to good functioning of pituitary, thyroid, gonads, adrenal glands and pancreas.
1 - 2 teaspoons / day
The specified quantity is given for an adult weighing 70 kg.
To be administered with caution to expectant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.