The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 200 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Chitosan is a biologically active supplement from shellfish shells and acts physically to restore the body's biological balance.
Chitosan is a biological cellulose that is structurally related to human fibrin and acts under the influence of food ferments and lecithin like this: the uncompleted and unspent part of the blood is combined with the fluid in the digestive tract and transforms into a gel acting in the digestive system like an absorbent that cleanses the intestine and removes toxic substances.
The decomposed part is absorbed into the bloodstream and is assimilated by the body. Hyaluronic acid, which is the main component, is involved in the formation of the intercellular substance, the cell membrane and the ocular lens.
Presentation: 90 capsules vial
1. Chitosan from marine crustaceans - 450 mg
2. Capsule gelatin
1. Contributes to the absorption and elimination of heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium), mineral fertilizers, chemical dyes, drug substances, improving the purification capacity of the lymphatic system
2. Contributes to maintaining normal body weight
3. Contributes to alkalizing the pH of tissues
4. Contributes to blood pressure regulation and glucose regulation
5. Supports strengthening the immune system
6. Supports rejuvenation of the skin and elastic tissues
7. Contributes to regulating serum cholesterol and maintaining normal intestinal transit.
1. Children 3 to 6 years: 1 cps / day 1 hour before or after meal
2. Children 6 to 12 years: 1 to 2 cps / day 1 hour before or after meal
3. Children over 12 years and adults: 2 to 6 cps / day 1 hour before or after meal
To be administered with caution to expectant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
During treatment with this product, it will be of great importance to daily hydration, necessarily consuming 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day.
Precautions and contraindications:
Avoid administering this product by people with crustacean allergy. Simultaneous administration of other preparations (natural or allopathic) with chitosan is not recommended as the latter may prevent their assimilation. They can be eaten two hours after the administration of chitosan.
Chitosan, especially pre-meal, is not indicated for people with hypoacidity.