The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 100 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Active coal, as well as regular medical coal, is obtained by heating the wood at high temperatures in an anaerobic environment. The raw material is made of any organic material with high carbon content: charcoal, wood, peat, coconut shell, which leads to the development of a microporous network. This is followed by the activation of coal using treatment with substances that help to loosen the pores, thus increasing its effectiveness 6 to 10 times. Upon completing these processes, a product with a higher absorption capacity of different gases, microorganisms and toxic substances in the digestive tract results.
Active Carbon has the advantage of being used in much smaller quantities than regular medical supplies, but with stronger effects.
Presentation: 90 capsules vial
1. Vegetal active carbon (Carbo ligni) - 300 mg
2. Gelatin capsules
6-8 cps / day
1. Contributes to the fight against intestinal gas and eliminating the unpleasant odor in the colon and digestive tract
2. Supports the body in case of intoxications or overdoses with drugs or toxic substances
3. Supports the maintenance of a normal pH in the stomach, acting as a gastric bandage
4. Contributes to the normal functioning of the intestines, but also to the normal processes of excretion of toxins and waste from the body
5. Contributes to the change of the pH of the mouth and helps in the long term to maintain the health of the oral cavity and teeth.
To be administered with caution to pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
Chronic constipation. For patients suffering from lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, charcoal treatment is not recommended. Active charcoal is not recommended during treatment with other medicines. It is recommended to keep a two-hour interval between the administration of active charcoal and other types of medication.