The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 100 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Olive Oil Forte - is a highly effective product for influenza infections, as an adjunct to bacterial or fungal infections. It lowers blood glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides. Adjusts blood pressure and prevents fat deposits on blood vessels. The product associates the anti-infective and regulating effect of metabolism, pure olive leaf extract, with the immunostimulant action of the Astragalus root. However, the most spectacular thing to do is to treat infections, which are still very little known but extremely intense, whether we are talking about herpes infections, hepatitis, influenza viruses, etc.
Presentation: 90 capsule vial
1. Olive leaf (Olea europaea) - 18% oleuropein extract - 175mg
2. Olive leaf (Olea europaea) - powder - 122.5 mg
3. Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) - root - 52.5 mg
4. Gelatin capsule
1. It contributes to the good functioning of the immune system
2. Participate in the natural elimination of "unfriendly" microorganisms
3. Protects the body against oxidative stress
4. Contributes to maintaining blood glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides within limits
5. Contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system and to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
1 to 2 cps, 4 times / day before 1 hour meal
Warnings: The product is a strong cholecystokinetic and hypoglycaemic agent - if symptoms arise that abdominal discomfort, dizziness or nausea, the capsules will be given immediately after the meal.
Take caution with pregnant women or those who are breast-feeding. Keep children out of sight too. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
This remedy does not interfere negatively with the action of antibiotics, antifungals or synthetic antivirals, and is valuable in virtually any type of infection, from cold trivial to bacterial or fungal in-hospital infections, so difficult to treat by classical way.
Contraindications: Gallstones may cause them to migrate.