Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
Selenium is a natural mineral with multiple therapeutic benefits. This basic nutrient for the human body is made up of selenoproteins with a critical role in DNA synthesis, in protecting cells against oxidative stress and infections and in the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
Selenium is a chemical element present in all our body tissues, having the highest concentration in the kidneys, liver, spleen and pancreas. Its biological function refers to its role in protecting cancer against cancer.
The highest proportion of selenium is found in kidney, liver, spleen and pancreas, but this is the component of all body tissues, with the primary role of preventing atypical, cancerous and precancerous cells.
Presentation: 90 capsules vial
1. Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - dried and deactivated - powder - 360 mg
2. Beer yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - extract with min. 2000 ppm * - 40 mg
3. Capsule gelatin
* The recommended daily dose brings 80-160 mcg Selenium, representing 145-290% VNR (Nutritional Reference Values)
1. Supports the normal functioning of the immune system
2. Contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland
3. Contributes to protecting cells against oxidative stress
4. Supports normal spermatogenesis
5. Contributes to maintaining hair and nail health
6. Contributes to reducing the harmful effects of free radicals that result from tobacco or alcohol consumption, exposure to heavy metals or other pollutants.
1-2 cps twice / day, morning and evening, before or after 1 hour meal
Overdosage can cause gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, and irritability.
To be administered with caution to pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.