Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
Calcium Algae is a phytonutrient supplement rich in Ca, Mg and Fe, excellent for children, young people and adults who do not include in their diet the rich, constant and correct consumption of fruits and vegetables.
This plant is a unique vegetal source that contains a high percentage of calcium as well as other essential macro-minerals and vital trace elements for bone and joint health: 74 minerals in total including magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, silicon, sodium, boron, copper, sulphur, iodine, zinc, selenium.
Since minerals and trace elements are obtained from a single plant source, they are more easily assimilated by the body (for example: calcium is directed to the bones, where necessary, and not to the structure of soft tissues, such as blood vessels).
Presentation: 180 capsule vial
1. Contributes to regulation of intracellular processes and permeability of cell membranes
2. Contributes to the regulation of nerve conduction and muscle contractions
3. Supports the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system and the blood clotting process
4. Contributes to maintaining skin health and supporting bone formation and tooth mineralisation
5. Contributes to the regulation of muscle and nerve penetration processes, ensuring smooth muscle tone (capillaries, intestines, gallbladder and bladder, etc.)
6. Contributes to protein formation
7. Contributes to regulation of storage and release of ATP - the only source of vital energy for the body
8. Supports the enzymatic reactions necessary for normal growth
9. Supports the sending of oxygen to the brain and contributes to neuromuscular regulation
10. Provides synthesis of muscle proteins and amino acid proteins in the blood as well as synthesis of nucleic acids
11. Contribute to the conversion of glucose into glycogen, the form in which glucose can be stored in the liver and then used by the body to function
12. Contributes to the production of haemoglobin, the protein that transports oxygen in the body
13. Contributes to the production of certain hormones, connective tissues and neurotransmitters of the brain
14. Contributes to the good functioning of the thyroid.
1. Children (3-14 years): 3 cps / day,1 hour before or after meal
2. Young people over 14 years and adults: 3-6 cps / day, 1 hour before or after meal
3. Pregnant or lactating women: 6 cps / day, 1 hour before or after meal
Be administered cautiously to pregnant women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.