Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
RQ Imuno is a 100% natural plant, algae and mineral complex that naturally acts as a systemic selector, being an extraordinary "selective cleaner". With indirect antiviral activity, it is effective against pathogens with selective intestinal action without affecting the microbial flora of the membranes of the mucosa, contributing to the reconstruction of the beneficial flora, thus improving the efficiency of the immune response. Also, its proven antibacterial activity is essential to reduce the risk of infections, often caused by bacteria.
The combination of the bioactive constituents contained in RQ Imuno allows the natural complex to simultaneously carry out several remedies. RQ Imuno has an antioxidant and detoxifying effect and promotes cellular regeneration; is the ideal and safe product in immunization belts to strengthen the immune system.
The balance of the organic defense system is found in a beneficial microbial flora of the mucous membranes and the immune system itself, having a major importance in the prevention and control of diseases. The physiological microbial barrier has a defensive role and performs several functions simultaneously: on the one hand, directly controls the entry of pathogens into the body, avoiding contamination and thus supporting the immune system's activity, on the other, it contributes significantly to the development and balance the body's defense system, in association with the mucous membranes of the lymphoid tissue, which monitors and protects all the mucous membranes of the body.
The physiological bacterial flora, especially that of the intestine, is heavily affected by the typical lifestyle typical of today, characterized by a diet rich in sugars, refined carbohydrates, animal proteins, processed foods as well as environmental pollutants, drug abuse (antibiotics , anti-inflammatory drugs), excess vaccines, etc. All these aspects weigh heavily on the balance and health of the physiological bacterial flora, inevitably triggering a state of dysbiosis, characterized by a "poor, inefficient individual soil" in the fight against diseases, regardless of their nature.
Presentation: Bottle 2 x 180 cps
RQ Imuno 1:
• Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea), root - 90 mg;
• Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticocus), root - 90 mg;
• Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus), root - 90 mg;
• Papaya (Carica papaya), extract - 90 mg;
• Alga Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) - 90 mg;
• Green gelatin capsule - 100 mg.
RQ Imuno 2:
• Cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata), flowers - 80 mg;
• Olive leaf (Olea europaea) - 80 mg;
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa), root - 80 mg;
• Claw-claw (Uncaria tomentosa), bark - 80 mg;
• Flowers (Sambucus nigra) - 80 mg;
• Red gelatin capsule - 100 mg.
1. Contributes to good functioning of liver function;
2. Supports the optimal functioning of digestive functions,
3. Contribute to the restoration of the physiological microbial flora;
4. Contribute to good functioning of the cardiovascular system;
5. Supports the immune system;
6. Contribute to the prevention of histopathological diseases.
7. Contribute to good functioning of the osteo-articular system
1 cps from each vial, half an hour break between them, twice a day in the morning and evening. First the RQ Imuno 1 capsule, then the RQ Imuno 2 capsule.
To be administrated one hour before or after meal.
Depending on the condition, the dose may differ.
Warnings: Take caution with pregnant women or those who are breast-feeding. Keep out of reach for small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.