The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 200 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Passiflora is a native Peruvian plant used by Monardes because of its calming and sedative effects.
Magnesium is responsible for the activation of more than 300 enzymes that participate in the metabolic process and performs functions such as adrenaline release, transmission of signals from nerves to muscles and bone mineralization.
Passiflora + Magneziu brings together active principles that help the normal functioning of the nervous system, regulate the sleep-wake cycle, balance the emotional state and improve the relaxation capacity. The two 100% natural ingredients help to reduce the effects of stress and fatigue on the psyche. The product can be used during the day, relieving stress and tension, but also in cases of insomnia.
Presentation: 90 capsules vial
1. Passiflora (Passiflora incarnate) extract 10: 1 leaves and flowers - 202.5 mg
2. Japanese Marine Magnesium Extract from Sea Water - 135 mg *
3. Passiflora (Passiflora incarnate) - leaves and flowers - 112.5 mg
4. Capsule gelatin
* The maximum dose for daily intake provides 80 mg Mg, which represents 21% VNR
1. Supports mental relaxation in situations of stress and sleep disorders
2. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular system
3. Contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system
4. Contributes to maintaining mental health, reducing fatigue and exhaustion
5. Contributes to the normal functioning of the body in the case of ADHD affections.
1 to 2 cps twice / day, morning and evening, 1 hour before or after meal
To be administered with caution to pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.