The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 100 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Thanks to the complexity and richness of phytoco-constituents, Aloe Vera Essence juice is a treasure for health and beauty. Energy source, the juice has extraordinary healing powers and is able to restore and regulate many vital functions of the human body.
Pharmacological studies have highlighted the complex chemical composition of Aloe leaves, which contain 18 amino acids of the body's 22 needs: vitamins, minerals, sterols, lignin and saponins. The presence of these substances acts in a perfect synergy with considerable therapeutic benefits in various affections.
The key to the therapeutic power of concentrated Aloe Vera juice is the combination of three great active ingredients and nutrients:
• Mucoploisocaridi (MPS) is a potent stimulator of macrophages (cells that kill bacteria, viruses, etc.) that produce immune agents such as interferon and interleukin. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent for the regeneration and anti-aging of the dermis.
• Anthraquinone is a group of active phytoco compounds that have laxative activity and rehabilitation of the intestines.
• The abundance of vitamins and minerals of nutritional value plays a very important role for the human body, being a truly effective source of restructuring for health and beauty.
Presentation: 1,000 ml vial
Aloe vera, Aloe barbadensis - 99.55%
Citric acid - 0.3%
Sodium benzoate - 0.1%
Potassium sorbate - 0.05%
1. Contributes to hydration and good cell metabolism
2. Supports a good functioning of the cardiovascular system
3. Contributes to improving digestion and eliminating toxins
4. Contributes to normal bowel motility and normal intestinal transit
5. Supports the normal evacuation of the bile
6. Contributes to the normal functioning of the pancreas, rebalances the blood glucose level
7. Contributes to relieving burns in the stomach, acting as a gastric bandage.
25 ml twice / day, morning and evening, 1 hour before or after meal.
Store in the refrigerator after opening. Consume preferably within 30 days after opening.
To be administered cautiously to pregnant women and diabetics. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
In case of digestive disorders (intestinal obstruction, acute intestinal inflammation, acute surgical abdomen, chronic constipation, appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown etiology), severe dehydration with electrolyte imbalance, renal disease. It may interact with cardiotonic glycosides (Digoxin), antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, corticosteroids, antidiabetic drugs, and Glycyrrhiza glabra, when given concomitantly.