The delivery of the products on stock will be made within 4-6 working days. For orders that are less than 100 euro, a courier fee of 20 euro is charged. Orders exceeding 200 euro are delivered for FREE.
Natural Zinc is an effective immune stimulant, a regulator of hormone secretion, and an excellent stimulant for children's growth and development. Zinc extracted from beer yeast is currently the most active and best-tolerated zinc form.
Natural zinc plays an important role in intellectual activity, helping to increase memory, attention, and long-term efforts.
Synthetic zinc is industrially processed, combined with different acids (sulfuric, picolinic, gluconic, etc.) or bound (chelated) by amino acids. Biological zinc is assimilated over time by beer yeast, combined with complex natural substances and associated with vitamins and minerals, called cofactors.
Biological zinc has three great advantages over synthesis:
1. It is much easier to assimilate.
2. It is more effective in therapy due to so-called cofactors (vitamins B, selenium, amino acids).
3. It is devoid of any toxicity.
Presentation: 90 capsules vial
Beer yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dry and deactivated, powder: 300 mg
Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract with min. 100000 ppm Zinc *: 100 mg
* (recommended daily dose brings 10 mg Zinc, representing 100% VNR)
1. Zinc supports the normal functioning of the immune system
2. Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cell division
3. Contributes to protecting cells against oxidative stress
4. Contributes to maintaining normal fertility and reproduction in males and females
5. Contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and to the health of hair and nails.
1 cps / day, single dose
To be administered with caution to pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.