Delivery of the existing products in stock will be done in 2-4 working days on the Romanian territory, respectively in 4-6 working days in the other countries of the EU.
To order this product please contact a Freeways Partner
Zinc and selenium, extracted from beer yeast, are currently the most active and tolerated forms of administration of these trace elements, plus natural vitamin C, extracted from Acerola fruits.
Presentation: 90 capsules vial
1. Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dry and inactivated, powder - 276 mg
2. Acerola (Malphigia glabra), fruit, water extract with min. 17% Vitamin C * - 60 mg
3. Beer yeast (Saccharomices cerevisiae), extract with min. 100000 ppm Zinc * - 50 mg
4. Yeast (Saccharomices cerevisiae), min. 2000 ppm Selenium * - 14 mg
5. Capsule gelatin
1. Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cell division
2. Contributes to maintaining normal fertility and reproduction in males and females
3. Contributes to maintaining hair and nail health
4. Contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and to the health of hair and nails
5. Contributes to reducing the harmful effects of free radicals arising from tobacco or alcohol consumption, exposure to heavy metals or other pollutants.
1 cps / day, single dose
* The recommended daily dose brings 20.4 mg vitamin C, representing 25.5% VNR; 10 mg Zinc, representing 100% VNR; 56 mcg Selenium, representing 102% VNR
(VNR = Nutritional Reference Values, see Regulation 1169/2011).
To be administered with caution to pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Keep well closed, away from moisture and heat. The product is a dietary supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.